1. What is the process of making a sculpture?
Step 1 - Making Clay mould; Step 2 - Silicon mould; Step 3 - Gypsum mould; Step 4 - Fiberglass mould; Step 5 - Sand or Lost-Wax Casting / Forging in metal material
2. What is the material of sculpture you use?
Stainless steel 304/316L, bronze(Cu90%), copper(Cu62%), fiberglass, Sandstone and marble.
3. What is the material of inside structure?
We will use galvanized steel, Q235 or Q345 steel angle bar/pipe in sculpture.
4. How many kinds of finishes you can make?
Stainless steel(mirror polishing, mat finish, electroplated finish, covering gold leaf and painting); Bronze(patina and covering gold leaf); Fiberglass(painting); Marble(polishing and mat finish)
Delivery time, Package & Terms of payment
5. How do you ship a sculpture?
For the big sculpture, we will cut it into several suitable size in order to keep it in container, as we know that the inside size of 40H is 250cm*220CM*1170CM
6. How do you package a sculpture?
We will pack the small sculpture carefully in plastic foam and keep it in plywood box. For the large sculpture, the steel frame will be added in the box to ensure safe shipment.
7. How long to finish a sculpture?
It is about 45~60 days, but it depends on the size and finish.
8. What is the terms of payment?
It is T/T, 30% as deposit and the balance paid before delivery.
9. How to start a design?
We will design three drawings and you can choose one you like, and then make it in 3D by 3D Max or Maya and use Photoshop to make nice background pictures. The finished time is around one week.
10. How much does it cost to design a sculpture?
It depends on the level of complexity of sculpture.